VisionProPOS has a simple yet powerful inventory section which allows you to easily and effectively manage your inventory for single or multiple locations. Inventory module allows users to add inventory and maintain an accurate track of the inventory items like frames, lenses, contact lenses and accessories. System automatically updated the inventory of an item when it is sold, returned or purchased by location. System checks for duplicate models when creating the inventory item to eliminate double data entry. Physical Count, Purchase Orders, Receive Orders and Inventory transfer orders can also be created. Quick adding of new items in the Inventory is made simple with our CLONE feature.
Physical Inventory Items: Provides the ability to add and maintain inventory of Frames, Contact Lenses, and Accessories. Details of the inventory items are also tracked such as supplier UPC, Supplier Cost, Markup, Last Ordered, Last Received, Last Sold, Qty on Order, Qty on Hand, Total Sold, Total Returned, Item purchase and sale history, Supplier Invoice number, Purchase date and other Inventory details
Intangible Inventory Items:System can also to maintain inventory of Services and Lens Treatments. Each service is associated with duration so when you are booking an appointment for a particular service system automatically looks for available time slot for that service
Purchase Orders and Receive Orders:Users can create purchase orders in the system to order new product from the suppliers. Receive Order can be used to track items on order and backorders. Inventory is automatically updated once the product is received
Inventory Transfer:System makes it easy to transfer items between locations. Inventory is automatically updated once the inventory item is received at the other location
Physical Count:Physical counts can be performed by location and complete physical count history is maintained by the system
Bar Codes:Printable bar code labels can be generated for inventory items which are automatically generated by the system for every inventory item. Bar codes are also created for all Invoices, Lab Orders and Promotion. Users can create custom labels or take advantage of built in Arch Crown label templates.
Bar Code Scanners:Symbol bar code scanners can be used to scan the Inventory Bar Codes, Invoices, Lab Orders and Promotions for easy look up.
Inventory through Invoice Screen:If the item is not available in the inventory, new item(s) can easily be added from the Invoice screen.
PURCHASE ORDERS & RECEIVE ORDERS
Users can create purchase orders in the system to order new product from the suppliers. Receive Order can be used to track items on order and backorders.
- Inventory is automatically updated once the product is received
- Record separate or same Supplier Invoice for every item
- Receive full or partial orders
- Track orders Internal & Suppliers notes
- Print Purchase Orders items
- Email Purchase Orders
VisionPro allow you to create return orders for the suppliers. This will track the items that were returned to a supplier and record the RMA No. along with the shipping details. Given below are the benefits and features of our new return order module:
- Maintain Return Order items history
- Records suppliers RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) No. for every return order
- Maintain the status of every return order along with shipping details
- Automatically Update the Inventory Quantity and Item History when the order is placed
- Print Return Order Slip with Suppliers RMA no. to send along with the order
VisionPro allow you to create transfer orders to send products from one location to the other. This will track the items that were transferred along with their shipping details. Given below are the benefits and features of our transferred order module:
- Maintain transfer Order items history
- Records Internal and transfer notes
- Updates the inventory automatically as soon as the order is received at other location
- Print Transfer Order Slip with location details to send along with the order
- Color coded to easily track the order status